Cem Günübek Graphic Designer– Creative Advisor
Günübek graduated from İstanbul State Academy of Fine Arts, Department of Graphic Design, known as Mimar Sinan University today. Between 1988-1998, he worked as a creative director in his self-founded creative agencies, working primarily on advertising and promotion. Since 1998, he continues his graphic design work in İstanbul as a freelance designer. He produced more than two hundred work in his special field of interest; books and book covers. He continues his graphic design and artistic consultancy work and lectures in Beykent University in the Department of Graphic Design and Visual Communication.
- He works as the creative and corporate identity consultant for AURA-İstanbul since its foundation.
- In 2018, he held a solo photography exhibition in Stoneline Art Gallery, named ‘Stone Form of Art’.
- In 2010, he received a certification as Adobe Publishing Expert.
- His work on Graphic Design had been exhibited in 1996-1997 at Graphic Designers Professional Organisation. He was awarded in Brochure field in 1996 Exhibition.
- His work on Photography had been exhibited in İFSAK 6th Photography Competition in 1985 nationally and internationally.
- In 1984, he received second prize in Milliyet Art Magazine-Abdi İpekçi Book Cover Competition.